News And Notices
28 March 2018
Launch of French Government “France-Visas” website. Visit this website for comprehensive information on visas and on how to apply: 1: check whether you need a visa and prepare your application; 2: check who can examine your application; 3: fill your visa application form and, if required: 4: book an appointment to submit your application in VFS GLOBAL visa application centre.
How to submit a visa application?
- You are kindly invited to visit the “France-Visas” official website where you will find guidelines describing the process to be followed to apply for a visa
- To check whether your application calls for a specific response: click on “Submit your application”, select the country where you intend to apply and the heading “Local features” will be displayed
At the end of the “France-Visas” process:
- A checklist of required supporting documents will be displayed: save it and print it;
- Your visa application form will be available for printing: save it and print it
- The page indicating how to book an appointment will be displayed;
- Click on the link to VFS appointment booking module
When the VFS module appointment system is displayed:
- Create a VFS account with your personal details (name, surname, email address, phone number)
- Choose a password: your password must contain between 8 and 15 characters with at least an upper letter, a lower letter, a digit and one of the following special characters : $ @ # ! % * ? & (no other character is allowed).
- The next screen will display a list of options, with “Schedule appointment”
- If you require an assistance: click on “?” (top right corner for online help)
To prepare yourself for your appointment at the visa application centre, you are invited to visit the France-Visas website page “Whom should I contact?” where you will find information under the heading “Appointment information”.
At the VFS centre, you will have to present:
- Your appointment confirmation letter
- The visa application form (automatically printed at the end of the France-Visas proves)
- The checklist of required documents (to be printed from the France-Visas website)
- The passport
- The required supporting documents
- The fees
Page “Whom should I contact?” of France-Visas website, you will find a link to the VFS tracking module.
- Ukraine is a fairly wide spread country and distances to travel from one place to another can be time consuming, expensive and of course tiring.
- To facilitate applicants, Application Centre has made contracted with TMM Express in Ukraine where your passport/documents can be returned through a courier service.
- With an excellent track record, TMM Express is able to deliver packages in almost every part of Ukraine at your doorsteps – saving applicants lot of time and money!
- Please speak to the Submission Officer at the Visa Application Centre for more details
- This service is optional.
The courier service may be opted on:
- In the visa application centre
- 100 UAH
Courier After Submission Service
- The applicant can still opt for courier service after leaving the visa application centre
- The applicant should call the helpline or submit the request via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org to order the courier delivery of the processed passport with indication of first name, last name, reference number, address of courier delivery and contact telephone number or click here.
- After the request is received at France Visa Application Center the applicant will be contacted via e-mail or telephone in order to confirm the courier delivery of his/her documents
- The delay of one way courier delivery is 1-5 calendar days.
- 150 UAH
- Applicant can go to any branch of bank to pay for the courier fees.
- The applicant must ensure that all the information mentioned below are accurately stated at the bank counter to make payment for courier service:
- Company name - VF Consulting Services LLC
- Company reg. number – 34796531
- Company address – 1A Sportyvna square, “Gulliver” Centre, 8th floor, Kiev, 01001
- Bank name – Kredobank
- Account number - 26009031004161
- Sort code – 325365
- Payment designation: "Consultancy service charge and French visa fee of “First Name” “Last Name” “Passport No.” (for example: John Smith AA 000000)"
- After the payment is done the applicant has to send the scan copy of the receipt of payment made at the bank along with applicant’s details on the e-mail ID email@example.com
Once the confirmation of payment is received at Visa Application Center the passport will be sent to the applicant via courier service TMM Express at the address indicated in the request.
Photo Booth Facility
- Have your photo taken as per the specific requirement of the French regulations.
- 50 UAH (4 photos)
- The purchase of travel insurance is available at France Visa Application Centre.
- Please speak to the representative of the Insurance Company present at the Visa Application Centre for more details and cost of the travel insurance policy.
- Depending on the travel insurance that is chosen
Assisted Form Filling
- Applicants can have their Schengen application forms filled in the France Visa Application Centre
- An employee of the Visa Application Centre will fill in the data given by the applicant into an electronic form and attach a print-out to the supporting documents.
- The form filling service is optional and is not related to the general help and information provided to the applicant by the employees of Visa Application Centre which remains free of charge.
- The form filling service is no prerequisite to the completeness of the application and does not influence the decision on the application.
- The Visa Application Centre cannot be responsible for the outcome of the visa application.
- 75 UAH per application form
(+38) 0 44 594 96 20
(+38) 0 50 419 30 13
(+38) 0 67 352 09 58
08:00 - 18:00 hours, Monday to Friday